About IDC Awards
As the most glorious design award in the global creativity and design industry, IDC Awards symbolize the outstanding design achievement that shows the power of innovative design. IDC, whose full name is the International Designer Club, is a group of elites with great strength and representativeness who come from various design domains and are gathered together from Europe, America, Japan, China and other countries. IDC Awards give full play to the bridge role between the international awards and competition designs, break the gap among design domains, and support designers to explore the core problem. Furthermore, the Awards are also helping far-sighted designers to grasp new market opportunities, achieve cross-border cooperation, create new values, and solve problems which are meaningful.
Designers, design companies or studios, and students from design institutes may be allowed to participate in the 2022 International Designer Club Awards (IDC Awards 2022) .
AWARDS FOR DESIGN PROFESSIONALS
• Club Design Awards
AWARDS FOR DESIGN STUDENTS
• Future Designers Awards
All the winners will receive certificates. Any participant who wins Finalist Award or above level will be eligible to join IDC, and will receive a 6x6x0.4cm exclusive bronze membership badge from International Designer Club.
Co-organizer: IVCDA、Design Space E-magazine、D-DNA Presswork base
The organizer will select professionals in various domains form many countries based on competition groups.
Each jury consists of professionals who come form more than two different states and countries.
Evaluation criteria are composed of aesthetics, communication skills, creativity, functionality, originality, symbolism and emotional content for the purpose of overall design advantages.
• Visual Identity System
• Typeface - Non-commercial
• Illustration - Non-commercial
• Poster - Non-commercial
• Environmental Graphics
• Info Graphics
• Photography - Non-commercial
• Automobile and Transportation - Non-commercial
• Houseware - Non-commercial
• Electronic & Electrical Consumer Product - Non-commercial
• Toys & Children Products
C．CLOTHING & ORNAMENTS
• Clothing - Non-commercial
• Dyeing and Weaving
• Jewelry - Non-commercial
D．SPATIAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
• Architecture Interior & Public Area
• Exhibition & Window Display
• Hospitality & Entertainment Space - Non-commercial
• Office Space
• Residential Space - Non-commercial
• Retail Space
• Film and TV episodes- Non-commercial
• Creative animation- Non-commercial
• Game scene character
• Peripheral products about animation
• Websites- Non-commercial
• Apps- Non-commercial
• Intelligent interaction
Please note the following entry criteria:
In the design group of professional designer awards, you may submit experimental works that have not been applied in practice to the item marked with "non-commercial". Other entry works must be designs that have been applied in practice in the past two years.
In the design group of student awards, participants must be university students, whose works must be completed independently, without the guidance of any teacher. Entry works must be independently completed works which are experimental or have been applied in practice.
Submission time: July 10, 2022 — October 30, 2022
Winning results: to be revealed in the section “Winner list” at the bottom of the homepage of the official website on November 6, 2022
Certificate mailing：November 13, 2022
No late entries will be accepted for all categories.
Design Professionals：$25 / 3,200 yen / 160 RMB will be charged for each entry work
Design Students：$12 / 1,600 yen / 80 RMB will be charged for each entry work
Works series will be counted as one piece
International designers club members will have a 50% discount
Grace period: Form now until July 31, 2022
the entry fees of any entry paid during this period will have a discount of 10% off.
General period: Form August 1, 2022 — October 30, 2022
The entry fees of any entry paid during this period will charge full price.
Submission of Entries
• You can participate in different categories as you wish, and there is no limit on the number of your entry works.
• You are required to submit not less than 1 to 10 image files, with each image not more than 2M.
• The requirements: a size of A4, 300dpi in resolution, RGB color mode, and JPG file format
• For multimedia video animation, please provide an MP4 format to demonstrate video, which shall not exceed 100M.
• Fill in the works registration form and submit it with your works together by email.
• The works registration form may be downloaded, with three languages available including English, Japanese and Chinese.
• Submission address: European and American area send to firstname.lastname@example.org, Asian area send to email@example.com
You can choose any of the following ways to pay the fees of IDC entries
• IDC PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
• IDC Alipay account: email@example.com
Please attach your name to the payment note and send your works together with payment voucher to the designated E-mail.
The entrants should be the original authors of their works, and ensure the copyright. If a work has the intellective right or copyright dispute, the organizing committee will cancel the qualification of the entry right. The entrants must undertake all the consequences. The entrants should ensure the organizer not to relate to any copyright or other intellective right dispute for using of the works. The organizer has the right to exhibit, and publish (including digital publish) all the works.